Focus on pre-clinical, therapeutic companies
Calling all pre-clinical therapeutic companies!
LaunchBio and Silicon Valley Bank, a division of First Citizens Bank, are pleased to announce their next Investor Connect virtual event Deerfield Management Company.
With nearly three decades of experience in healthcare investment, Deerfield is positioned to deliver tailored funding and organizational support to help enable the development and commercialization across all verticals of healthcare. They are willing to and can navigate complex situations and financing dynamics; and deploy senior investment professionals to lead transactions and tenured business executives to assist your management team in key strategic decisions.
Deerfield is interested in meeting with therapeutic companies who are at the forefront of science innovation. Who fosters novel and creative solutions in achieving key milestones for the purpose of accelerating the advancement of new technologies. If this sounds like you, here’s your chance to get connected in a highly personal way while gaining exposure, doing a 1-minute quick pitch, and participating in a Q&A with the investor.
Applications will be selected based on meeting the following criteria:
- Company area of interest: Early-stage biotech and preclinical drug therapeutics, and diagnostics.
- Therapeutics: Including (not limited to) oncology, small molecule, biologics, orphan technologies and treatments, immune-inflammatory disease, cardio-metabolic disease, CNS-mediated diseases, rare disease, ophthalmology/retinal disease, etc.
- Companies that have identified a series of leads or an optimized lead asset, and can provide experimental data (eg in cell lines or animal models).
- Advance preclinical companies that anticipate going to clinical development within 2 years.
- Seeking pre-seed, seed-stage, and Series A.
Qualifying start-ups can apply here today. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
Learn more about LaunchBio’s Investor Connect series, in partnership with Silicon Valley Bank, a division of First Citizens Bank.