Focus on pre-clinical, therapeutic companies
Calling all pre-clinical therapeutic companies!
LaunchBio and Silicon Valley Bank, a division of First Citizens Bank, are pleased to announce their next Investor Connect virtual event with Mission BioCapital.
Mission BioCapital are scientists, investors, founders, and serial entrepreneurs. The team has a long history together, investing in, launching, and building dozens of early-stage life science companies. The journey from discovery to medical breakthrough demands imagination, speed, and focus. Mission BioCapital, provides early-stage capital to the next generation of awesome life science entrepreneurs and the platform where they can realize their visions. This approach has revolutionized the way life science start-ups progress from idea to key data through a model that champions collaboration at the center of everything we do. The Mission BioCapital team has a deep-rooted commitment to empowering exceptional life science entrepreneurs from all walks of life.
Mission BioCapital is interested in meeting with therapeutic companies who foster creative solutions in achieving key milestones for the purpose of accelerating the advancement of new technologies. If this sounds like you, here’s your chance to get connected in a highly personal way while gaining exposure, doing a 1-minute quick pitch, and participating in a Q&A with the investor.
Applications will be selected based on meeting the following criteria:
- Company area of interest: Early-stage biotech and preclinical drug therapeutics, diagnostics.
- Therapeutics: Including (not limited to) cancer, immune-inflammatory disease, cardio-metabolic disease, CNS-mediated diseases, rare disease, ophthalmology/retinal disease, etc.
- Companies that have identified a series of leads or an optimized lead asset, and can provide experimental data (eg in cell lines or animal models).
- Advance preclinical companies that anticipate going to clinical development within 2 years.
- Seeking seed-stage, Series A, and later.
Qualifying start-ups can apply here today. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.