Focus on pre-clinical, therapeutic companies
Calling all pre-clinical therapeutic companies!
LaunchBio and Silicon Valley Bank, a division of First Citizens Bank, are pleased to announce their next Investor Connect virtual event with Insight Partners, a firm interested in meeting with therapeutic companies that foster creative solutions in achieving key milestones for the purpose of accelerating the advancement of new technologies.
For decades, Insight Partners has helped leaders turn their vision into reality. They know what it takes to scale, to be small and to build an enduring business. Starting with product-market fit, Insight Partners bring operating excellence, talent and customer networks and capital to move companies from early to growth stage. The firm focuses on the product, M&A, efficiency and geographic expansion growth levers you can pull to unlock new areas of opportunity. Their team, data and expertise ensures founders lay the right foundation for accelerated success – and can support your company’s future capital needs at every stage of your scale up journey.
If this sounds like you, here’s your chance to get connected in a highly personal way while gaining exposure, offering a 1-minute quick pitch and participating in a Q&A with the investor.
Applications will be selected based on meeting the following criteria:
- Area of interest: Early-stage biotech and preclinical drug therapeutics.
- Therapeutics: Including (not limited to) cancer, immune-inflammatory disease, cardio-metabolic disease, CNS-mediated diseases, rare disease, ophthalmology/retinal disease, etc.
- Companies that have identified a series of leads or an optimized lead asset, and can provide experimental data (eg in cell lines or animal models).
- Advance preclinical companies that anticipate going to clinical development within 2 years.
- Seeking seed-stage, Series A and later.
Qualifying start-ups can apply here today. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
Learn more about LaunchBio’s Investor Connect series, in partnership with Silicon Valley Bank, a division of First Citizens Bank.